Dixie Easy Dining !!

Yesterday I went to Dixie celebrating someone birthday.. It’s my first time there.. Nas once told me that the place is nice but there’s some disappointment on the food.. Sis Yessy also told me that.. But it’s ok.. You’ll never know it if u don’t try right?? So I give it a try.. The place is nice (Like I’ve been told before) Not too bright and not too dark.. It has a place outdoor as well but I think it’s for couples.. Hehe.. As for the food, we ordered Spaghetti Bolognese, Japanese Chicken Curry, and Fried Mushroom.. You’ll have to allow about 10 to 15 minutes before the food arrived.. My comment on the food?? I give 8 out of 10 for the food except for Japanese Chicken Curry (It’s nice but the gravy is too thick so it spoiled it..) which stand for 5 out of 10.. I love the Spaghetti so much and planned to try the other western food next time because from the menu itself looks so delicious.. Hehe.. As for the price, it ranges from Rp 15,000 to Rp 50,000 per meal (the most expensive is BBQ Ribs.. never tried it before..) So, overall I recommend this place but still have to try more of its dishes..

Comments

Popular Posts