Idul Adha, 8 December 2008 !!


17.21 WIB

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha guys.. This is my 3rd raya kurban in Indonesia.. I miss the celebration back home.. Today I started my day with Subuh prayer and takbir alone in my room.. Bout 6.00 am went to Malioboro for raya prayer there with U.Umai.. At about 7.00 am we went to the hotel (Mutiara Hotel) and I have my breakfast there.. Then I went to Masjid Kampus for photography session with Malaysian students. (my batch only..But many didn't come) we'll be finishing our study by February and this is our last raya here.. After taking photos me, Sufian, Nas, Azili, Hafiz, Lan, Razif went to Sendowo and have our breakfast there with other Malaysian students (Anuar, Hanip, etc..) We stayed there for about 2 hours chatting, laughing, gossiping and etc.. Back at the kost, our ibu kost gave us lontong for lunch and now for dinner.. Now I'm eating rendang for dinner while writing this post.. Actually after maghrib there's gathering and Idul Adha dinner at Sendowo with all Malaysian but me, Nas, Hafiz still not sure yet whether to go or not..

20.23 WIB

At last me and all my boys (Sufian, Hafiz, Nas, Azili, Naim) went to the Hari Raya Celebration dinner at Sendowo.. About 100 students came and mostly juniors.. We ate Daging Masak Merah, Acar Timun, Sup Kambing, and Watermelon.. The food oklah.. Just enjoy the moment.. We chat, gossiping, worrying bout internship in Malaysia and much more.. Hehe.. Went back at 20.00 WIB and that’s it.. Mum just sms and told me that at Masjid Kampung Hulu (Mosque near my home village at Malacca) there 10 Cows slaughtered today.. Humm.. Make me miss home more !!!!!! Till then Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha…

Comments

Popular Posts